On November 1, our own Marcos Ramirez of Nexum Legal PLLC will host a complimentary breakfast and elimination-of-bias CLE at 393 Dunlap Street, Saint Paul MN 55104, in the fourth floor conference room down the hall from the CCLI offices. Breakfast will be provided starting at 7:45 am., and the presentation will start promptly at 8 a.m.
The panelists for this great event are:
- Luis Reséndiz: Shareholder at Fredrikson & Byron
- His personal experience as a foreign-trained lawyer in Minnesota
- Paula Kanne: Associate in the Corporate group at Dorsey & Whitney
- How Minnesota corporations benefit by recruiting and retaining foreign-trained lawyers
- Eric Cooperstein: Owner of the Law Office of Eric T. Cooperstein
- Rules for multi-jurisdictional practice and Supreme Court petitions for admission rules amendments
- Ann L. Gemmel: Assistant Director of Admissions at Mitchell Hamline School of Law
- How law schools and the legal community would benefit from admission rules amendments
(1 credit of elimination of bias CLE credit has been applied for).