After experiencing first hand how the aging process affects the entire family, Taylor discovered a passion for working with the aging population. For this reason, Taylor runs a practice centered on estate planning, probate, medical assistance applications, and other areas elder law. Taylor’s focus is to aid elderly persons and their loved ones obtain concrete plans for the future, protect assets, and navigate the probate system should a loved one pass away. Taylor graduated with honors from Mitchell Hamline School of Law. She attributes her academic success to the experience gained from working for various solo practitioners and small law firms. Although Taylor focuses her practice on the many facets of elder law, Taylor also has experience handling family law matters.
- Coe College, Bachelor of Arts, 2011
- Ashford University, Master of Arts, 2014
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law, Juris Doctor, Magna Cum Laude, 2017
- Member, Minnesota State Bar Association
- Volunteer Lawyers Network, Volunteer Attorney
Call Taylor directly at (952) 222-7895, or email her at email@example.com.