Inti Martínez-Alemán, a 2016 graduate of Mitchell Hamline School of Law, was an attorney in his native Honduras before moving to the United States. Inti serves the Latino population in civil and business law matters under low-bono fee arrangements. As the founding attorney of Ceiba Fôrte Law Firm, PLLC, Inti aims to provide affordable and competent legal representation to Latinos who are more comfortable working with a Spanish-speaking attorney who was born and raised in Latin America.
Inti is committed to helping Minnesota Latinos facing unjust situations at work, in their neighborhood, with their lenders, with their business partners, and in other situations where they are concerned they may be taken advantage of.
- Houghton College, New York (B.A., 2007)
- Universidad Tecnologica Centroamericana, Tegucigalpa, Honduras (Attorney, 2010)
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law (J.D., 2016)
- Hennepin County Bar Association, New Lawyers Section, Community Service Director
- Volunteer Lawyers Network, Volunteer Attorney
- Member, Minnesota State Bar Association, Hennepin County Bar Association, Ramsey County Bar Association (among others)