Sheena graduated from Mitchell Hamline School of Law in May 2017, where she focused her legal education on criminal defense and public service. Sheena noticed there was a population of individuals and families being under-served, and she decided to open Thompson Legal, PLLC to help those in the justice gap. Sheena offers reduced rates for individuals and families who make too much money to qualify for free legal services but not enough money to pay market rate attorneys’ fees. Sheena takes cases in the areas of criminal defense, criminal/eviction expungements, and occasionally estate planning. Sheena will consider other case types to meet her mission of serving those in the justice gap.
- University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, Bachelor of Arts, cum laude, 2009
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law, Juris Doctor, cum laude, 2017
- Member, Minnesota State Bar Association
- Member, Minnesota Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Member, American Bar Association